Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rowan[_2_] Rowan[_2_] is offline

Default Changing label caption in a Userform to an opterator value

Another way is to change the caption in your main code and then show the form
eg:

Sub myProc()
Dim numCol As Integer
numCol = 500
UserForm1.Spalte500.Caption = numCol
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Hope this helps
Rowan

"jumpjump" wrote:

hi guys

i must change the label caption in a userform to a value of an operator
of the main code. That means i would have to bring in an operator from
the main code into the subroutine. I have not been able to solve this
problem

Could anyone tell me if this is possible, and if how does it work

thanks in advance

this is the code for the user form

Public Sub UserForm_Initialize(numcol As Integer)
Spalte500.Caption = numcol

jumpjump
jumpjump's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26568
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398427