Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Madduck Madduck is offline

Default Form 2 Form data transfer

Ahh silly me , thanks.

I've done most of my programming in access... removing the ! should work. ta
again

Mark

"DM Unseen" wrote:

mm,

This should be put in the QueryClose event.

I would use

UserForm1.advisername.Value = advisername.Value
UserForm1.apptdate.Value = Appt_date.Value

The Exclamation I have never used in XL(but only in Access).

BTW if you need hidden info in your Form, you could use property
get/Let

Property Let MyDate(dt as Date)
' do something here, set it to a variable.
End Property

or a global variable in your Forms Code (is even easier)

Public MyDate as Date

Both will work as an extra property of your USerForm1 object

and in your subform you can state

UserForm1.mydate = dtThisDate

DM Unseen