Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Turin[_4_] Turin[_4_] is offline

Default Workbook Loop Headache

Hello all,

I have an issue which no matter what I try I can't resolve. In my
accounts departments we download up to 80 reports every month end.

I have a macro which formats each one into its correct format with
dates and titles etc. This works perfectly and I dont think I really
need to post it here.

When I try to add code to this which would make it loop through all the
workbooks I have open it fails - no matter what I try. If I did wach
workbook individually it work every time.

Does anyone know of any code that would loop my macro though all open
workbooks in excel???

Any help - much appreciated, although I have tried most of the
techniques I have found in help sites etc, I think I may be making a
stupid oversight although I have no code left to show you what I did in
the first place.

Cheers Greg

--
Turin