Dave Peterson

Autocomplete depends on how far the existing entries are from the cell you're
typing (in the same column).

Maybe you could add a bunch of rows at the top of the worksheet and add your
list, then hide those rows.

Gary wrote:

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that I can use some sort of
autocomplete for filling in columns for predefined worksheets.

for example:

in column A rows 50 through 60 I have information that If I type in any
thing that matches in rows 1 through 10 then autocomplete will come into play.

(ie. if I have words such as one, two, three, etc. and in row 1 I typed in O
then autocomplete would show me an option to enter the word one, tw would opt
for two, etc.)

Is there a way to do this?

--

Dave Peterson