Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Matrix Ops Type Mismatch

What's the problem, your original routine as-is with Option Base 1 appears
to work fine, giving same results as doing similar in worksheet cells.

Regards,
Peter T

Yeah, well, I guess I'm pretty bad at asking for help.
I should have included the line "Option Base 1" above the macro posted
above, because that's in my original project, and that difference
accounts fora ll the zeroes that shouldn't be there. Unfortunately
(for me), adding that line makes the macro run, but I'm still throwing
the same error in my original program. I'll try to figure out why
copying and pasting to another sub solves the problem (!). In the
meantime, thanks for your help anyway.

--
Stacy35216
Stacy35216's Profile: