Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default checking input on a textbox in userform to be a %

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:07:25 GMT, "Jean-Pierre D via OfficeKB.com"
wrote:

Hi richard,

I had a togh weekend, so no excel for me...
Now it's a new mondya and we start again...
Your idea works fine if you terminate the userform, but i don't terminate the
userform. The application is run entirely through the userform. The worksheet
(1) should be recalculated when a change is made on one of the multipage
userform !

Have you tried a

worksheets("sheet1").calculate

command somewhere in your coding?