Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT] Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT] is offline

Default Smart Documents - XSD and Namespace

Hello Paul,

I am reviewing this issue. Sorry for any incovenience that brought to you
and your team. If you are still monitoring the issue and want to know more
details on whether it can be workarounded in the current environment,
please feel free to reply here and we will consult smart document dev
engineer.

There is currently no easy way to do this, but keep an eye out for it in
the future. We are looking at continual improvement, and it's this kind of
feedback that let's us know what things you're trying to do, that we
haven't yet exposed for you.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Community Support

Register to Access MSDN Managed Newsgroups!
-http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/msdn/nospam.as
p&SD=msdn