Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier[_9_] Jon Peltier[_9_] is offline

Default Data Points on Charts in MS Excel

Tushar Mehta has a utility that fakes this effect. Look for Chart Hover Labels on
his web site, http://tushar-mehta.com.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Rob Bovey wrote:

"Verl" wrote in message

I was wondering if anyone could help. I have created a chart in MS Excel
(one of the scatter style graphs). On this I have discovered that if the
mouse is hald over the data point a tip comes up displaying some
information.
I was wondering if there is any way of changing what information is
displayed in this tip of text?

Hi Verl,

As far as I know there isn't any way to customize these data label
tooltips.