Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Candyman Candyman is offline

Default Dates in Chart Axis

I am trying to create 10 charts auomatically from sequential pages. The data
is simple; dates in Column A, titles accross the top, and values in the body.
6 lines of data. I ran the wizard and picked up most of the coding. However,
when the code runs it does not give the dates consistently at the bottom of
the charts. Do I assign the xValue or am I barking up the wrong tree? I
can't figure out the code format or I must be somethiong withthe xvalue
statemnet. I eventually want to assign the colors and line size based on the
category, but i can't get past first base!

If any one has an example of this process and possibly assigning colors I'd
REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks