Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_4_] Stephen Bullen[_4_] is offline

Default Wrong date-formating while using data fields?

Hi Sascha,

I really do not unterstand, why my code with only ".Value" does not work
under my Excel XP. It works with Excel 2000.

No idea. This was a nasty bug in earlier versions of Excel (i.e.
international handling of dates, times, formulae etc when entered using
arrays), that I thought was fixed in Excel 2000. Maybe it's made a
comeback.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev