Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mats Samson Mats Samson is offline

Default Editable, Linked Combobox.

Hi,
I have a ComboBoxes linked (RowSource) to a small database with customer
names and addresses. (It's convenient to have contact and address information
filled into the calculation document.) But sometimes I want the customer
reference for an unregistred customer in my calculation and be able to write
his name in the ComboBox and it appears in my calculation document.
(The other addressfields can be omitted, I just need the customers name for
future reference).
Can it be done? I.e. to have the controlsource accept other values than the
rowsource list?
Best regards
Mats