Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default User Upgrade Procedures

That certainly is better than what I had planned. Unfortunately,
providing the module in a BAS file exposes your code. I know. I've been
told just how unsecure securing my code with a password is! Still, it
would be nice to be able to simply import the module directly from a
workbook rather than a text file.

I surmise that I could include an upgrade function in a separate module
in an upgrade workbook with new code and a control that activates the
function. Otherwise the function is dead code. Guess I need to plan a
strategy!!

Thanks for everyones input. I'll keep looking back here in case new
ideas are posted.

best regards,
mike