Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bill_morgan bill_morgan is offline

Default API Function Call - GetFreeDiskSpace

Friends,

I am running Excel 2000 on Win XP.

I created a VBA User Defined Function that references the follwing API
function:

Private Declare Function GetDiskFreeSpace Lib "kernel32" _
(ByVal lpRootPathName As String, lpSectorsPerCluster As _
Long, lpBytesPerSector As Long, lpNumberOfFreeClusters As _
Long, lpTotalNumberOfClusters As Long) As Long

Question: Code seems to be working okay (I have serveral other API calls in
the same module), but I am getting Runtime Error 453 "Can't Find DLL Entry
Point in Kernal 32"

Has the name of the DLL changed since Win 2000? How do I need to change the
above API function declaration so that it is referencing the right DLL?

Thanks for your help ...

Bill Morgan