chris_rip

Default importing data using a macro

I'm trying to import ten sets of data in Excel. I click on import external
data and then choose a file and press next. I add a space to separate the
data into two columns and then press finish. I was wondering if it would be
possible to use a macro to import the data. Possibly import the first one
and then have the macro import the next 9 in succession. The files I import
are always in succession, but always have slightly different names. For
example, the data I collect today will be saved as 718cr1, 718cr2, 718cr3,
etc. The last number represents the trial number and the first number
represents today's date. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!