Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nas171 nas171 is offline

Default multiple results

Bob
Thanx for the quick reply.I was thinking of using the code to flag up a
message even when the workbook is closed.

Bob Phillips wrote:
Nas,

You do not need code, just Conditional Formatting.

Select column A
Menu FormatConditional Formatting
Change Condition 1 to Formula Is
Add a formula of =AND(A1=TODAY(),A1<=TODAY()+7)
Click the Format button
Select the Pattern Tab
Select an appropriate highlighting colour
OK
OK

Now all dates from today 7 days forward will be coloured and update as the
date changes.

--

HTH

RP

"nas171" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a sheet with risk assesments which need to be revieved every so
often, in column a are the review dates and in column b are the
document names , in column c are the document numbers. I need a vba
code which will search the list and identify which documents need
reviewing 7 days before the review date, then display a message with
the results.I am looking to put this code in to run every time the
workbook is opened.
Thanx in Advance