Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Need a little more help with formatting!

I presume you fixed the typo in cell.EntrireRow.copy
changing it to cell.EntireRow.copy

The flickering you can change by turning off screen updating
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...htm#slowmacros

Looks to me like Tom's code does what you are asking for, unless
I don't understand the question or the answer. The worksheet
"Failues" must exist in your workbook. What did it do instead of work.

Since you are replying to Tom's reply you should have replied to his post
in this thread rather replying to your original post in this thread. That's why
they are called threads.

---
HTH,

"hawaiian_native" <hawaiian_native.1u1iud_1124503530.2575@excelfor um-nospam.com wrote in message
news:hawaiian_native.1u1iud_1124503530.2575@excelf orum-nospam.com...

I just want to say thank you for the code that you have supplied.

I have tried both of the ways that you suggested but they still didn't
work.
I ended up using a long If then Else statement. So far what I want to
be bolded is now bold. Now my problem is figuring out how to get the
row that what is bolded to copy over to another sheet in the same
workbook.

I have attempted to use your code and modify it so that it looks for
only a row with a bolded cell but I have not succeeded yet.

Also the code that you have supplied works partially. By partially I
mean that it makes only one device type bold but does not copy to the
other sheet. The other problem is that I my sheet keeps refreshing
itself and just flickers at me.

If anyone could help out with copying an entire row that has a bolded
cell in it then I would be grateful.

--
hawaiian_native
hawaiian_native's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26351