Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mangesh Yadav[_4_] Mangesh Yadav[_4_] is offline

Default Addressing a UserForm sub in a VB dll

Anyone on this yet....

Mangesh

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote in message
Hi Alasdair,

Thanks for the response.

Infact my problem does not relate much to the VB dll. Its rather basic. I
want to know what is the parent of UserForm1.UserForm_Initialize

or starting from ThisWorkbook and using intellisense, how can one arrive

at
UserForm1.UserForm_Initialize

Something like:
ThisWorkbook.SOMETHING.SOMETHING.UserForm1.UserFor m_Initialize

Mangesh

"Alasdair Stirling" wrote in
message ...
Have a look at the following article:

Alasdair Stirling

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

Hi,

I have a userform call frmGraph, and currently in my excel application

am
calling its initialise event something like this:
frmGraph.UserForm_Initialize

Now my problem is that, I am converting everything to a VB dll, and

this
particular line is giving me the error object not found. Preceding it

with
ThisWorkbook e.g.
ThisWorkbook.frmGraph.UserForm_Initialize
still does not solve the problem and gives the error "object does not
support this property" which is ofcourse expected.

How do I call this sub through my dll....?

--
- Mangesh
Office 2003 & Windows XP