centerNegative

Has anyone had a chance to review this? I have now spent a full week
trying establish a timeline/Gantt/project schedule-style chart that
covers only weekdays and haven't had any luck. Is there possibly a way
to have the charting feature read all values from cells - i.e., series
labels, data labels, catagory labels, value labels so that I can just
fill them in with the values I want and have them appear in the chart?

I really wouldn't mind filling in all these values myself and having
the chart just use them in appearance. All I want out of the chart is
graphic usability.

I've seen many posts about people having timeline axes that displayed
weekends when they didn't want them displayed and solved the problem by
switching the axis from Time-scale to Category. I haven't even been able
to re-create this problem or solution. Is there a way to accomplish this
with overlay charts? Please, please, I am now *begging * for help.

Here's basically what I am trying to achieve using one task:

Code:
6/6/05 6/13/05 6/20/05 6/27/05 7/04/05 7/11/05

--
centerNegative
centerNegative's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24921