Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Passing variables from one sub to another

Please post the relevant code.

--

Vasant

"Yasha Avshalumov" wrote in
message ...
I am trying to pass a variable I defined in a different sub to another one
so
I dont have to recreate the code in the new sub. I tried passing as some
book sugggest but still having problems. I am having problems with syntax
believe and can't seem to find my mistake. I tried passing the variable
like
this: Sub GetNotes(LastRow as Integer) and I defined the new sub the same
way. This give me a redifined error, saying that I am redifining the
variable, so I tried taking out "as Integer part" but this wont even let
me
compile the code. However if I take out the parameters the code complies
and
I can step through the code, but I cant do anything with the paraments in
the
heading. Please point me in the right direction, becasue I can't seem to
figure out what I am doing wrong.

thanks,