Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hp hp is offline

Default Lookup an email address in Outlook based on Username (newbie q

Thanks Tom - looks like I may have found something that will do the trick.

cheers,
HP

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/7fuly

should give you many ideas

Tom Ogilvy

"HP" wrote in message

Apologies if this question has been asked before - please direct to an
appropriate post if it has :-)

I have a column of usernames in an Excel spreadsheet and I would like to
find the corresponding email address by taking the username and doing a
lookup on all the email addresses in a global address list (by comparing

the
username in the spreadsheet and username in Outlook, and returning the

email
address if a match is found).

Anyone have any ideas how I could do this - or even if it is possible.

many thanks in advance.