Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Einar Einar is offline

Default Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

Thanks for replay. Ill try to bee more specific.

All information is stored in the same workbook. Prices in the Worksheet
called price and address inn address and some values and function in a
worksheet called Intern forside. Each customer generates different prices
depending on his postal number. So I want to print out different prices to
lots of customers, bat in this example is only from adress!A2:C30

If I try to registry the macro manually I will look like this:

ex_macro Makro
' Makro registrert 19.08.2005 av eho
'

'
Sheets("adress").Select
Range("A2").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Intern forside").Select
Range("B14").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("adress").Select
Range("B2").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Intern forside").Select
Range("B15").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("adress").Select
Range("C2").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Intern forside").Select
Range("B17").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("price").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Sheets("adress").Select
Range("A3").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Intern forside").Select
Range("B14").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("adress").Select
Range("B3").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Intern forside").Select
Range("B15").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("adress").Select
Range("C3").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Intern forside").Select
Range("B17").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("price").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

and so on.. until last customer

Hope this will do..

Einar

Nick Hebb skrev:

You probably haven't gotten a reply because your question is confusing.
There's not enough detail there.

- Where is the price list information stored?
- Where do you want to paste it?
- Why are there 3 data fields (name, address, postal code) but only 2
columns (A:B)? Is the postal code in the address column?

I could give you a solution based on a bunch of assumptions, but it'd
probably end up being wrong based on some false assumption.