Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PY & Associates PY & Associates is offline

Default Tom Ogilvy or somone else, please help

Appears autofilter is what you need please

--
Regards
PY & Associates

"Einar" wrote in message
Hi Tom, I'm sorry to bother you but If you can at least give me an idea on
how to approach the solution I would greatly appreciate it. I've post a
question (Merge and print), tree days ago, but no one responded.

I want to print out different pricelists depending on postal code without
using Word. I need to copy values from a list of name, address and postal
code (A2:B30), paste it, print it and then move to the next name in the

list.

Thank you

Einar, Norway