Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default relative cell address

Hi Harlen,

One suggestion:

When in column D in sheet1, (say cell D10):

F5 | D10 | Enter

Do your calculation on sheet2, then:

F5 | select D10 (the first dialog entry) | Enter

---
Regards,
Norman

"Harlen" wrote in message
When I am missing some input information for column D of each row in
Sheet1
of my spreadsheet, I need to mark(or name) the current cell in column D
Sheet1 so I can jump to cell C7 in Sheet2 to do some separate calculations
for Sheet1 and then jump back to the marked cell in Sheet1 and copy the
value
(with no formating) from Sheet2 cell C27.
I have worked all evening and I have not been able to accomplish this. Any
ideas would be appreciated...