Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Use a macro to create a new list using another worksheet

You can do this without code using an Advanced Filter:

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

If you want code, just turn on the macro recorder while you perform the
filtering manually. Then modify the couple of lines recorded to reproduce
what you did.

Tom Ogilvy

"ineedhelp2" wrote
in message ...

I have a worksheet (I was going to attach an example but it wont take
excel files) where I want to generate a list of individuals and all of
the associated data, only if they have an amount in dollars at or over
1,000 using a macro or a formula. Thanks for the help!

Here are the columns in the first sheet:

NAME FUND DEPT CENTER CODE AMOUNT $ AMOUNT HOURS DIVISION LOCATION

--
ineedhelp2
ineedhelp2's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=396905