Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy a userform to a different workbook with VBA

Kuhni,

Just tried your code, works fine.

I don't think this is the problem as you gave line numbers, but did you put

ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("FImport").Exp ort
Filename:="C:\temp.frm"

all on one line? Ditto 5?

Also, you should assign targetFile = "EK-Prices.xls". I didn't use that as I
had not yet saved them.

--

HTH

RP

"kuhni" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bob,

Sure - here it is, but it is nearly identical to your code.

1 Sub copyForm()
2 Dim targetFile As String

3 targetFile = "EK-Prices"

4 ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("FImport").Exp ort
Filename:="C:\temp.frm"
5 Workbooks(targetFile).VBProject.VBComponents.Impor t
Filename:="C:\temp.frm"
6 Kill "C:\temp.frm"
7 End Sub

The error occurs in line 4: Runtime Error 1004.

Thanks,
Kuhni