Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Items Added to Right-Click Menu Only Visible From Some Sheets

Hi Caroll

One possibility is that there is code in one, or more, of the sheet code
modules which edits the ply menu.

If this is not the case, post the relevant code from the Workbook_Open and
Workbook_Close event procedures.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Carroll" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Using VBA, I add items to the right-click menu with Workbook_Open(),
then remove these items on Workbook_BeforeClose(). The odd thing that
I haven't been able to figure out is why I can see the items from some
sheets in the workbook, but not other sheets. I would like the items
to be available to me, regardless of what sheet I'm on. Does anyone
know why this happens, and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Carroll Rinehart