optionbase1

Can help you with one month drop-down .... :) not sure this is your
answer :( ...

Create a blank userform and place the DTPicker control as the only
control (DTpicker may be on your controls TOOLBOX menu; if not
right-click on the TOOLBOX select Additional Controls and locate
DTpicker)

you need to initialise the userform :

Private sub Userform_Activate()
Me.DTpicker.value = Date
end sub

and also set an event for the DTpicker control ( I have this set to
record the selected date then hide the userform):

Private Sub DTpicker1_Closup()
Activecell = DTpicker.value
UserForm1.hide
End sub

I have then a simple calling macro (triggered by a keyboard shortcut)
that has a single line :

Userform1.show

- hit the shortcut to show the dialogbox, select the date and it is
entered in the activecell;

you could use the Calander control if you prefer the look but this is
still one month only ...

Don't know how to make this display 2 months together; any ideas
anyone?

--
optionbase1
optionbase1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25212