Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Save Sheet and Remove from Workbook

Hi Larry,

The simple instruction:

Activesheet.Copy

produces a new single-sheet workbook, the single sheet being a copy of the
active sheet.

At tis juncture, the new, single-sheet workbook is unsaved and is the active
workbook.

Of course, instead of Activesheet, any sheet may be specified, e.g.:

Sheets("Sheet2").Copy

---
Regards,
Norman

"South Bend Larry" wrote in
message ...
I see questions which save an entire workbook, but I need to save a
worksheet, remove to an archive existing workbook. Each work book is a
job,
so this will create a history of jobs for each of our project managers.
Active jobs in one work book and completed jobs in another. Please give
me
some vba guidence. Thanks
Larry