Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LHaro LHaro is offline

Default printing multiple print areas with a print dialog box

Hello -

I am having a hard time with this and hope someone can help me. I have an
excel spreadsheet that has multiple columns, and instead of trying to fit and
print all of the columns into one page, I am using VBA to define two
different print areas. My problem is, since multiple people will be printing
this sheet, not everyone will be using the same printer. I am trying to use
a Print Dialog box so that they can select their printer, but if they would
like to print multiple copies it will print the first area x times, and then
display the print dialog box again so that it can print the second print
area. Is there anyway that I can do this only once? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.