Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Global macro hotkey

Mikus, Basically no. There are some third party software out there that will
record keyboard and mouse movement into a macro. With that you could
activate Excel and run the macro. But still, Excel has to be active in order
for it to run a macro.

Mike F
"Mikus" wrote in message
Is it possible to set hotkey that would globaly triger macro ?
I mean i have assigned hotkey ctrl + m to my excel macro, but this hotkey
will only work if excel is active task. I there any way to make hotkey
global. So i don't have to activate excel in order to run this macro ? I

mean
like play/pause hotkey in winamp.