Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
periro16[_4_] periro16[_4_] is offline

Default excel code tweak for outlook - confusing

That has made it more clear - thanks

How do I get rid of the Subscript out of range error??
I am using he following and it gives me the range error above. I
there a way around it?

Code
-------------------

Msg = vbCrLf
Msg = Msg & "Dear " & Cells(r, 3) & vbCrLf & vbCrLf

Msg = Msg & "Total Executive Interviews to date: " & Cells(r, 17) & vbCrLf & vbCrLf
Msg = Msg & "Your target for FY06: " & Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B1").Value & vbCrLf & vbCrLf
Msg = Msg & "Remaining to hit target: " & Cells(r, 21) & vbCrLf & vbCrLf
Msg = Msg & "In order to achieve this you need to conduct"
:confused

--
periro1
periro16's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2634