Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue).Crosses = xlMinimum

Stacy,

I did some research and found that one cure was to set the
CrossesAt value to "some stupidly huge negative number or
with logarithmic axes set it to a very small number"
It's something to try.

Regards,
Jim Cone

"Stacy35216"

wrote in message

This is just a regular scatter plot, log scale.
I can't specify a crossing point because the "bottom" of the chart
depends on the data entered - the scale changes as needed.
Oh, well maybe I can by choosing the crossing point depending on the
least y-value of the data set. I'll try that. I'm just miffed that I
found the command to do exactly what I want to do and it won't work.
xlMaximum was the first thing I tried - it also put the x-axis at the
top of the chart.
Thanks for the input, though. If there's not a better way I'll just
write some code to find the what the "bottom" of the chart will be and
then force the crossing at that point.
--
Stacy35216