Bryan

Default How do I compare data between spreadsheets?

I have a workbook with 2 sheets. On sheet 1 have a list with about 13500 part
numbers. On sheet 2 I have about 12500 part numbers. On sheet 1 There is only
data in column A on sheet 2 there is data in Column A, B (Item Name), and C
(letter).

What I want to do is compare all the part numbers from each column A and if
they match pull the info from Column B and C on sheet 2 and fill it in
column B and C with the correct information.

I also would like to be able to see which part numbers are different between
the 2 sheets.

Thanks