Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue).Crosses = xlMinimum

Stacy,

It's been awhile since I've done any of this, but the help file does say
that the Crosses property is not available for 3D and Radar charts.

If that is not the issue, you might try specifying the crossing point using...
With ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue)
.Crosses = xlCustom
.CrossesAt = 0 ' or the appropriate value
End With

Also, what happens if you use xlMaximum as the Crosses value?

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Stacy35216"

wrote in message

Windows XP, Excel 2003
OK, I have an add-in that generates a chart. I desperately want the
x-axis to appear at the bottom of the chart, not somewhere in the
middle as it sometimes does.
So, I consulted my reference books/websites and found the command:
ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue).Crosses = xlMinimum
BUT, this command puts the x-axis at the TOP of the chart for some
reason.
Why is my chart disobeying me?!?!
I've tried searching your forum but can't find advice on this.
Does this happen for others? Is there a way around it?
--
Stacy35216