Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
amitkrsingh amitkrsingh is offline

Default Reading complete Excel using DDE code

Hello All,

I am able to sucessfully read contents of excel file using DDE command
with parameter R1C1:R10C10 i.e. by giving the start and end number of
columns and rows.

What if I dont know the start and the end number and I want to read the
entire document in one go.

Is there a command to read the complete Content of a single sheet from
a excel file in one go ?

I am aware that I could iterate through the rows and columns untill I
stop getting more data but in this particular case it is impractical as
the excel sheet is too large and take about 30 mins to iterate through
it.

Thanks for your help in advance.
-Amit

--