Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default ComboBox question

try looking in Insert=Names=Define

Tom Ogilvy

"the_edge_27"
wrote in message

I'm new to programming in Excel/VBA so please bear with me.

I've taken over code from another developer. It has a sheet that has a
combobox of email addresses. I looked at the properties and it
evidently is pulling the addresses from another sheet. The problem for
me is that the sheet doesnt have an object, only code. The "cells" must
be getting populated dynamically but I've looked thru "every" object in
the spreadsheet and can't find where the listFillRange is getting
populated.

Does anyone know a) if the purpose of the Sheet (he called it Data)
has no spreadsheet object and just code. Is it meant to be used as a
workspace? b) where is it getting these email addresses from...they
are old and driving the users crazy.

Thanks for help in advance,

The Edge

PS...there is even another combobox on that page with listFillRange
pointing to itself but I still dont see where its getting data from.
Is this related to textbox.controlsource = cost_instr . Where do I
look to find "cost_instr"?

--
the_edge_27
the_edge_27's Profile: