Arden P via OfficeKB.com

Default Sorting and Exporting

Hi -
I am having a difficult time accomplishing this (in theory only, it appears)
seemingly easy task. I have a worksheet of data 50,000 rows by 9 columns
that I need to separate. I want the divided data to be split every 500 rows
and saved in its own file (although at this point I would settle for
exporting it to a different worksheet in the same workbook or a similar
variation). So at the end I will end up with data files/worksheets/etc. that
would contain 500 rows by 9 columns each - in the end amounting to seperate
100 files. I have tried numerous ways to attempt to do this but I haven't
found anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm on the clock
for this project. Thanks in advance.
-Arden