Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Is it possible to expand the formula bar in excel?

Tivpine,
Sorry, do not understand the problem, as the formula bar runs across the
majority of the of Excel window and expands to multiple lines if required.

NickHK

"Tivpine" wrote in message
Am currently using the Excel 2003 version, and i am currently designing

exam
templates for the Department of Management at our local university here.

My
formula's dont fit into the formula bar due to the lenght of the my
worksheet. My worksheet is between forty to sixty columns long.