cowboyeti

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

"Anders Silven" wrote:

You must copy first:

- Copy the cell(s)
- Edit - Paste Special - Values with the same cell(s) selected

HTH
Anders SIlven

"cowboyeti" wrote in message
Michael,

When I go to the cell with the formula in it I don't get the option of
paste
special. It's shaded out. I also right clicked in the cell, and it
(paste
special) is not avaliable also.

"Michael" wrote:

Select the cell with the formula, edit - paste special - values. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"cowboyeti" wrote:

I need to delete some columns that are part of other cell formulas.
How do I
go about deleting one column but keep the results of the formulas in
other
cells?

Ex. I need to delete column G, but need to keep the result in column
H.
When I do delete column G I get the #REF! error. I need to remove
formula and
keep number 10.3.

G H

10 =G1*1.03