Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WilliamVierra WilliamVierra is offline

Default Moving Data Between Worksheets

I have a spreadsheet with many worksheets in it.

One worksheet contains all the data for the other worksheets. What I
need to automate is moving the data specific to an individual worksheet
from the data worksheet to the specific worksheet.

The key for the data is an account number that is in column L of the
data work sheet. The data preceding it in the row is what I need to
move.

I have been using OFFSET with Match with no real success. The columns
in all the worksheets are identical. The target worksheets contain the
account number in cell a3.

Typically there are 1,500 to 2,000 rows of data in the data worksheet.

So I need to search down column L in the data worksheet until I find
the matching account and copy the data in columns A through L into the
same columns in the target worksheet.

The search then needs to be preformed again for the next row until all
the rows for that account are received.

--
WilliamVierra
WilliamVierra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26107