Guy

I've managed to work this one out myself by using the 'subtotal' function -
it inserts a row with the minimum value based on the date enabling me to use
that as the basis of the graph.

"Guy" wrote:

Hi

I have a spreadsheet that has a date column A and a stock level column Z.
Due to stock coming in and going out at different times of the same day there
are often a number of dates the same in col A (time is recorded separately in
col B) and varying values in col Z.

I need to produce a graph of the lowest stock level from every day on which
the stock level changes.

Thus:-

A Z
3 1/1/5 99
etc

Therefore I want to be able to hide/delete (somehow?) all but row 3, 6 and 7
in this example so I can use the remaining rows date and stock levels for the
graph.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guy.