Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Henry[_5_] Henry[_5_] is offline

Default Checking a complex userform for blank entries

jojotherider,

Copy and paste your code into the body of your post (Not an attachment).
We'll then be able to see what you're talking about and give you some help.

Henry

"jojotherider"
wrote in message
news:jojotherider.1tkjqk_1123711524.4467@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Hi,

I have a question about the validation in this code and the overall
form.

I've been able to get this to run (sort of), but when the user gets the
message that information is missing and they click OK, the macro just
continues on. Is there a way to make it go back to the form?

thanks for your help!

Joel

--
jojotherider