Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-deifined

I forgot to add as Bob refered to add the line "Option Explicit" at the top
of the code module (prior to any procedures) and the select Debug - Compile.
As a guess it will take you to a variable that was not declared. Declare the
Variable (Dim ... as ...) and then repeat Compile Debug until the program
successfully compiles.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

" wrote:

Jim,

The debugger indicates this line as the problem:

For Each MyObject In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1Â*:A" & RangeDepth)
' Iterate through each element.

A co-worker was using this Macro without issue and it looks like
something changed.

Bob,

Happily I didn't create the Macro, I've been asked to fix it though.