flakkortin

Default Truncated "y" axis label in chart

Hi guys
I have a problem with Excel, the label on the “Y” axis appears
truncated even though I have resized the chart. Then, I looked the file
in another computer with the same version of excel than mine as well as
in another with a different version and in both look fine. Thus, I
erased and re-installed excel in my computer to no avail. I have also
re-sized the chart and used it both as object embedded and in separate
sheet, it doesn't fix the problem. Any suggestions to fix this problem?

--
flakkortin
flakkortin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25305