CLR

Google only shows me 3 posts form "infoman", and none of them are offering
any help to any body.......only griping. Exactly what is it you think you
should be paid for?

I earn my living by Excel, and when I need help this is the first place I
come, and when I have spare time, I come here to help others.

This system is good........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"infoman" wrote in message

We all help each other with sticky problems. Some are abusing this
sharing of ideas.

Several requests for help have come from one person, Ken Ivins, asking
how to solve his problems. He holds himself as a professional, has a
company and website, and charges others for his work
http://www.kivins.com. Then he comes here asking for free help.

A couple of times, fine. But this person is making his living from us
doing his work.

Maybe he should go to school and learn the way we did. I put money and
sweat to acquire what I know. I share with people who don't take
advantage of me.

How do others feel?

--
infoman