KL

Hi infoman,

Just two things:

1) Don't you think you are committing an abuse by posting this off-topic
(and potentially a troll) in three different threads?
2) I guess you can't reasonably prove in the virtual environmente, where we
all are, neither that the guy you are taking shots at is making his businees
solely based on the help he gets here nor the fact that you paid and sweated
to learn what you learnt.
3) I believe that, with a few exceptions, most of the people who ask
questions here are in some way earning their living with Excel and that is
OK
4) Providing help here is totally voluntary and by participating you in a
sense renounce any ownership for the ideas you share (unless you explicitly
patent them and warn people about the copyright)

Regards,
KL

"infoman" wrote in message

We all help each other with sticky problems. Some are abusing this
sharing of ideas.

Several requests for help have come from one person, Ken Ivins, asking
how to solve his problems. He holds himself as a professional, has a
company and website, and charges others for his work
http://www.kivins.com. Then he comes here asking for free help.

A couple of times, fine. But this person is making his living from us
doing his work.

Maybe he should go to school and learn the way we did. I put money and
sweat to acquire what I know. I share with people who don't take
advantage of me.

How do others feel?

--
infoman