lee6553

Earl,
Thank you for pointing out I am going to run into problems with the way
I am trying to set it up. Can you explain how Access would be better
suited for this? Oh maybe I should tell you that the managers that
will be looking at these violation points have to have a simple format
so they can just either look up a name or employee number and just look
basically at total points to see who is a bigger risk at getting in or
causing an accident.

Yes I do want the points to devalue by month as the violation gets
older so what is the best way to accomplish that?

But I did enjoy the remark of adding the points up and just looking at
him disgusted...I'll be sure to pass that one onto the safety
managers.

Thanks again for your help in this problem and wondering if this really
going to work.
Michelle

--
lee6553