Dave Peterson

maybe, just maybe, if you do:

Edit|replace
what: = (equal sign)
with: = (equal sign)
replace all

it'll wake excel up and your calculations will be ok again.

Post back with your results. This seems to be an infrequent problem, but it
would nice to know if that suggestion works.

Hoochi Coochi Man wrote:

Hi
My very large workbook has developed a strange problem that cell references
from one sheet to another have stopped updating. e.g. if data is entered on
one sheet it will not update linked cells in other sheets. Stragely, if I
recreate the link - which is precisely the same- it works once but then
becomes 'frozen' and will not update if the data is changed.
Would be grateful if someone could help me remove this critical spanner from
my works.
Thanks
Keith

--