MIKE MEDLIN

Default Saving Customized Toolbars in Excel 2003

I am hoping that someone can help me with a severe problem that l have been
having ever since i purchased the latest version of MS Office 2003. Every
time I re-boot my laptop, l must re-customize my Toolbars in Excel with
Office 2003. Always in the past with previous versions of Excel I have been
able to get the software to save my customized Toolbars, and Office 2003 does
save my settings in Word -- it is only in Excel that l have this recurring
nightmare.

l have sent repeated emails to MicroSoft for help, but they never respond.
l have sent this request to several chat boards for MS problems,...again with
no response.

please send me info on correcting this aggravating problem to: