Sharon

Okay, we're on the right track now. That worked, but since my series is
based on $BB$3:$BB$65 but I only have data from $BB$3:$BB$25 right now, it
wants to squish the first 25 lines into the first third of the chart and it
plots zero for the cells 26-65. Is there a way I can get it to only plot
where there is data? My data source ($BB$3:$BB$65) is a formula.

Thanks,

Sharon

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try
chart optionsaxiscategory

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Sharon" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a chart that is based on dates and I want to be able to skip dates
that do not have any data associated with it.

Example:

A B
1/1/05 1
1/2/05 2
1/3/05 1
1/6/05 3
1/7/05 2

Currently, my X axis has the dates 1-31 and if there is a gap in dates, it
plots the missing dates as zero. I want the chart to not not put the

missing
dates from the range on the axis. In other words, just have 1, 2, 3, 6,

7,
etc on the X axis.

How do I do that? I have already tried changing the Chart options from
Automatic to Time-Scale .

Thanks for any help,

Sharon
Sharon